Monday 15 August 2016

A new garden 

F&F has moved house.

So, it has been a few months since the last blog. That’s because I’ve been moving garden, from the beautiful Dream Garden to this little corner in London. It isn’t big and it isn’t posh. But it is my home now, and I love it.

When I moved here, of course, it was just a blank patio. The only green was the wild, wavy Solanum jasminoides.

I decided the best thing to do was to make the space as bright as possible. I bought bunting and brightly-coloured tub trugs, which I bored holes in at the bottom for drainage and filled with peat-free compost.



Everything seems to be growing happily. And though it’s not a big grand garden, I love the idea of having a little cheerful urban plot again.



from Fennel and Fern http://www.fennelandfern.co.uk/blog/2016/08/15/a-new-garden/

No comments:

Post a Comment